|Address||320 Donggang West Road, Lanzhou, Gansu, China|
1999, Ph.D., Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou, China
1986, M.S., Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Lanzhou, China
1983, B.S., Jiangxi University of Science and Technology, Ganzhou, China
(1) Physical geography (Frozen soil environment and climate change, engineering in cold regions, thermodynamics of frozen soils)
(2) Geotechnical engineering (Soil mechanics, numerical method in geotechnical engineering,engineering in cold regions, mechanics and physics of frozen soils)
1. The “New Technology for Modulating and Controlling Ground Temperatures of the Roadbed in Permafrost Regions and for Mitigating Frost Hazards” was awarded with the 2nd Class of National Technical Invention Award of China by the Chinese State Council in 2010.
2. “Qinghai-Tibet Railway Engineering” was awardedwiththe Special Class Prize (higher than the First Class Prize) of the National Science and Technology Progress Award of China by the Chinese State Council in 2008 (one of prize winners).
3. “Prediction of Frost Hazards of Roadways and Tunnels in Cold Regions and Their Integrated Key Mitigative Techniques ” was awarded with the 2nd Class of the National Science and Technology Progress Awards of China by the Chinese State Council in 2005.
4. “Prediction of Frost Hazards of Roadways and Tunnels in Permafrost Regions on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau and The Combined Key Preventive Technologies”was awarded with the First Class Scientific and Technological Progress Award of Gansu province in 2004.
5. Doctoral dissertation, titled on “Nonlinear Analysis for the Coupled Problem of Temperature, Seepage and Stress Fields in Cold-Region Tunnels”, was awarded by the Distinguished Hundred Doctoral Thesis Award of State in 2002.
1. “The Outstanding Worker in China” was awarded by the State Council of the P. R. China in 2010.
2. “Talents of China in the New Millennia” was awarded in 2006 by Ministry of Personnel of China, 2006.
3. “National Excellent Workers in Science and Technology” was awarded by the China Association for Science and Technology in 2005.
4. “The Excellent 100 Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Science” was awarded in 2003.
5. “Distinguished Your Scholars of the Natural Science Foundation of China”was awarded in 2002.