1. WeidongAn, Ziwang Wu, Wei Ma, 1989, Interaction among temperature, moisture and stress fields in frozen soil, Lanzhou University Press. (In Chinese)
2. Ziwang Wu, Wei Ma, 1994, Strength and creep of frozen soil, Lanzhou University Press. (In Chinese)
3. Wei Ma, Zhi Wen, Yu Sheng, Qingbai Wu, Dayan Wang, and WenjieFeng，2012，Remedying embankment thaw settlement in a warm permafrost region with thermosyphons and crushed rock revetment，Can. Geotech. J.， Vol.49: 1005–1014 (2012)
4. Wei Ma , Yanhu Mu, Qingbai Wu, Zhizhong Sun, Yongzhi Liu，2011，Characteristics and mechanisms of embankment deformation along theQinghai–Tibet Railway in permafrost regions，Cold Regions Science and Technology，67 (2011)：178-186.
5. Ma Wei, Cheng Guodong, Wu Qingbai, 2009, Construction on permafrost foundations: Lessons learned from the Qinghai–Tibet railroad. Cold Regions Science and Technology, Volume 59, Issue 1, Pages 3-11.
6. Wei Ma，Jilin Qi，Qingbai Wu，2008，Analysis of the Deformation of Embankments on the Qinghai-Tibet Railway. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering. 134(11):1645-1654.
7. Wei Ma, GuangliFeng, Qingbai Wu and Junjie Wu，2008，Analyses of temperature fields under the embankment with crushed-rock structures along the Qinghai–Tibet Railway，Cold Regions Science and Technology, 53(3):259-270.
8. Ma Wei, NiuFujun, Akagawa Satoshi and Jin Dewu, Slope instability phenomena in permafrost regions of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, China. Landslides,2006,3:260-264.
9. Wei Ma,ConghuiShi,QingbaiWu,LunxinZhang,Zhijian Wu, Monitoring study on technology of the cooling roadbed in permafrost region of Qinghai-Tibet plateau, Cold Regions Science and Technology, 2006, Vol.44, pp.1-11.
10. Wei Ma, Guodong CHENG, Qingbai WU et al, 2005, Application on idea of dynamic design in Qinghai-Tibet railway construction, Cold Regions Science and Technology, Vol 41/3, pp 165-173.