1. Bao Yang, Dmitry M. Sonechkin, Nina M. Datsenko, Nadezda N. Ivashchenko, Jingjing Liu, and Chun Qin. Eigen analysis of tree-ring records: 1. A limited representative of regional curve. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 2011, in revision.
2. Bao Yang, Xingcheng Kang, Achim Br？uning, Jian Liu, Chun Qin. A 622-year regional temperature history of southeast Tibet derived from tree rings. The Holocene, 2010, 20, 181-190. doi:10.1177/0959683609350388.
3. Bao Yang, Chun Qin, Kai Huang, Zexin Fan, Jingjing Liu, 2010. Spatial and temporal patterns of variations in tree growth over the northeastern Tibetan Plateau during the period 1450-2006. The Holocene, 20(8), 1235-1245. doi:10.1177/0959683610371997.
4. Bao Yang, Chun Qin, Achim Br？uning, Iris Burchardt, JingjingLiu. Rainfall history for the Hexi Corridor in the arid northwest China during the past 620 years derived from tree rings. 2011, International Journal of Climatology,DOI: 10.1002/joc.2143.
5. Bao Yang, Xingcheng Kang, Jingjing Liu, Achim Br？uning, Chun Qin. Annual temperature history in southwest Tibet during the last 400 years recorded by tree rings. International Journal of Climatology, 2010, 30(7), 962-971. DOI: 10.1002/joc.1956.2009.
6. Chun Qin,Bao Yang, Achim Br？uning, Dmitry M. Sonechkin, Kai Huang. Regional extreme climate events on the northeastern Tibetan Plateau since AD 1450 inferred from tree rings. Global and Planetary Change, 2011, 75(3-4), 143-154. doi:10.1016/j.gloplacha.2010.10.013
7. Chun Qin, Bao Yang, Iris Burchardt, Xiaoli Hu, Xingcheng Kang. Intensified pluvial conditions during the twentieth century in the inland Heihe River Basin in arid northwestern China over the past millennium. Global and Planetary Change, 2010，72(3), 192-200. doi:10.1016/j.gloplacha.2010.04.005.
8. Jingjing Liu, Bao Yang, Chun Qin. Tree-ring based annual precipitation reconstruction since AD 1480 in the south central Tibet. Quaternary International, 2011, doi:10.1016/j.quaint.2010.03.020.
9. Tibetan Plateau during the past 600 years inferred from ice cores and tree rings. Global and Planetary Change, 2009, 69(1-2), 71-78. doi:10.1016/j.gloplacha.2009.07.008.
10. Bao Yang, Jinsong Wang, Achim Brauning, Zhibao Dong, Jan Esper. Late Holocene climatic and environmental changes in arid central Asia. Quaternary International. 2009. 194(1-2), 68-78. doi:10.1016/j.quaint.2007.11.020.
11. Bao Yang, L. Tang, A. Br？uning, M. E. Davis, J. Shao, and L. Jingjing (2008), Summer temperature reconstruction on the central Tibetan Plateau during 1860–2002 derived from annually resolved ice core pollen, Journal of Geophysical Research, 113, D24102, doi:10.1029/2008JD010142.
12. Bao Yang, Achim Br？uning, Zhibao Dong, Ziyin Zhang, Jiao Keqing. Late Holocene monsoonal temperate glacier fluctuations on the Tibetan Plateau. Global and Planetary Change, 2008, 60, 120-140. doi: 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2006.07.035.
13. Bao Yang, Achim Braeuning, Tandong Yao, and Davis Mary E, Correlation between the oxygen isotope record from Dasuopu ice core and the Asian Southwest Monsoon during the last millennium. Quaternary Science Reviews, 2007, 26, 1810-1817.
14. Bao Yang, Zhang Ziyin, Achim Braeuning, Zhibao Dong, Jan Esper. Dust storm frequency and its relation to climate changes in Northern China. Atmospheric Environment, 2007, 41, 9288-9299, doi: 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2007.09.025.
15. Bao Yang, Achim Braeuning, Shi Yafeng and Chen Fahu. Evidence for a late Holocene warm and humid climate period and environmental characteristics in the arid zones of northwest China during 2.2~1.8 kyr B.P.. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2004, Vol. 109, D02105, doi:10.1029/2003JD003787.
16. Bao Yang, Achim Braeuning, and Shi Yafeng. (2003): Late Holocene Temperature variations on the Tibetan Plateau. Quaternary Science Reviews, 22, 2335-2344.
17. Bao Yang, Achim Braeuning, Kathleen R. Johnson, Shi Yafeng. (2002): General characteristics of temperature variation in China during the last two millennia. Geophysical Research Letters, DOI: 10.1029/2001GL014485, 29(9).
18. Cook, E.D., Jonathan, H., Bao Yang. Climate change over the past 2000 years in Western China. Quaternary International, 2008. 194(1-2), 91-107. doi:10.1016/ j.quaint.2007.10.013.