1) Zhibin He, Jun Du, Wenzhi Zhao, Junjun Yang, Longfei Chen, Xi Zhu, Xuexiang Chang, Hu Liu. 2015. Assessing temperature sensitivity of subalpine shrub phenology in semi-arid mountain regions of China. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 213, 42-52.
2) Zhibin He, Xiaohu Wen, Hu Liu, Jun Du. 2014. A comparative study of artificial neural network, adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system and support vector machine for forecasting river flow in the semiarid mountain region. Journal of Hydrology, 509: 379-386.
3) Zhibin He, Junjun Yang, Jun Du, Wenzhi Zhao, Hu Liu, Xuexiang Chang. 2014. Spatial variability of canopy interception in a spruce forest of the semiarid mountain regions of China. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 188: 58-63.
4) Zhibin He, Wenzhi Zhao, Hu Liu. 2014. Comparing the performance of empirical black-box models for river flow forecasting in the Heihe River Basin, Northwestern China. Hydrological Processes, 28: 1-7.
5) Zhibin He, Wenzhi Zhao, Lijie Zhang, Hu Liu. 2013. Response of Tree Recruitment to Climatic Variability in the Alpine Treeline Ecotone of the Qilian Mountains, Northwestern China, Forest Science, 59: 118-126.
6) Zhibin He, Wenzhi Zhao, Hu Liu, Zhenxing Tang. 2012. Effect of forest on annual water yield in the mountains of an arid inland river basin: a case study in the Pailugou catchment on northwestern China’s Qilian Mountains. Hydrological Processes, 26: 613-621.
7) Zhibin He, Wenzhi Zhao, Hu Liu, Xuexiang Chang. 2012. The response of soil moisture to rainfall event size in subalpine grassland and meadows in a semi-arid mountain range: a case study in northwestern China’s Qilian Mountains. Journal of Hydrology, 420-421：183-190.
8) Zhibin He, Wenzhi Zhao, Lijie Zhang, Hu Liu, Zhenxing Tang. 2011. Response of tree-ring growth to climate at treeline ecotones in the Qilian Mountains, northwestern China. Sciences in Cold and Arid Regions, 3: 103-109.
9) Zhibin He，Wenzhi Zhao, Hu Liu, Zhihui Zhang. 2010. Successional process of Picea crassifolia forest after logging disturbance in semiarid mountains: A case study in the Qilian Mountains, northwestern China. Forest Ecology and Management, 260: 396-402.
10) Zhibin He, Wenzhi Zhao, Xueli Chang. 2007, The modifiable areal unit problem of spatial heterogeneity of plant community in the transitional zone between oasis and desert using semivariance analysis. Landscape Ecology, 22: 95-104.
11) Zhibin He, Wenzhi Zhao, Xuexiang Chang, Xueli Chang, Jing Fang. 2006, Scale dependence in desert plant diversity. Biodiversity and conservation. 15: 3055-3064.
12) Zhibin He, Wenzhi Zhao. 2006，Characterizing the spatial structure of riparian plant communities in the lower reaches of Heihe River in China using geostatistical techniques. Ecological Research, 21: 551-559.
13) Zhibin He, Wenzhi Zhao, Jing Fang. 2005, Ecological water requirement of oasis shelter-forest system: a case study of the middle reaches of Heihe River in Northwest China. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 4411-4414.
14) Jun Du, Zhibin He, Junjun Yang, Longfei Chen, Xi Zhu. 2014. Detecting the effects of climate change on canopy phenology in coniferous forests in semi-arid mountain regions of China. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 35: 6490-6507.
15) Longfei Chen, Zhibin He, Jun Du, Junjun Yang, Xi Zhu. 2016. Patterns and environmental controls of soil organic carbon and totalnitrogen in alpine ecosystems of northwestern China. Catena, 137, 37-43.